<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Loser's Guide Loser's Guide

 Loser's Guide to Life

Thursday, July 13, 2006

A New Thing 

I can't remember where I was reading about it, and it's either me that's getting woolly or the article that was causing me to fall asleep, but there was a thing about some people who were launching a new web intitiative which would be—a bunch of weblogs! The beauty is that you would be able to go to this site and there would be a selection of other sites to look at, all of them affiliated somehow. That way, you could ... I guess, look at the same ads for a while?

I didn't get the Pyjamas Media excitement either. I thought it was supposed to be a joke at first, but no, they're a real ™ with a logo and everything. Their logo is a set of mismatched pyjamas that could do with a good wash. And their motto:

The best in blogging, podcasts and opinion from Australia, Asia, Europe, Africa and the Americas - 24/7/365!

Delivered fresh to your door!

I know it's obvious, but it is all the one medium, even if it has various components, and readers can find and bookmark anything they like, all by themselves! Most weblogs devote some space to other interesting sites. Readers could store a lot of stuff in an off-line html file. Or ... I suppose .... they could even have their own weblogs with links to whatever they want.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Watching TV is a good way to tear yourself away from the computer.