<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Loser's Guide Loser's Guide

 Loser's Guide to Life

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday Evening 

There! I've heard it.

I was sitting here trying to make notes about some dull matter, when suddenly an old man's voice started booming away from near the Citadel, about four block from where I am. “I see the hum hum and I hum hum hum-ty hum”, he said, to crashing percussion. I think it's Mick Jagger, who is giving a concert here with his group. So now I can say I've heard the Rolling Stones live, after all these years. I used to envy people who had been to great concerts of the rock 'n' roll legends. But I knew if I waited long enough, the Rolling Stones would come to me. Perhaps there is a lesson here. Probably not.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Watching TV is a good way to tear yourself away from the computer.