<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Loser's Guide Loser's Guide

 Loser's Guide to Life

Friday, November 17, 2006

Shop Early for Xmas 

Okay, but what I really want is “Marching with the Beatles” by the Irish Guards Band, directed by Major M.J. Henderson.

Not many people remember the Irish Guards. But back in the day they were at CBGB all the time. Talk about your maniacs. You'd go into the terlets and find the Irish Guards up to all sorts of shit. They were wild. I don't know what they did, something I guess, but this one time I went in there and there's David Byrne with the Irish Guards in a headlock, pounding their faces.

I got out of there some quick. David Byrne could get real nasty, but the Irish Guards were probably at fault.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Watching TV is a good way to tear yourself away from the computer.