<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Loser's Guide Loser's Guide

 Loser's Guide to Life

Friday, December 22, 2006

Puff 

Nausea, insomnia, abnormal dreams, constipation and flatulence.

Imagine that.

The poor wretch, tossing and turning, vomiting and farting and ridden by incubi. What are those symptoms of? What terrible disease could the patient's twisted form be harbouring? I don't think you have to be the intense and pill-poppin' “House” to figure it out. It's all just side effects of a drug you can take to help quit smoking (chantix). Sure, it's nothing.

“You look kinda rough, there, Jim.”

“Oh, I know. I haven't slept in a few days and I can't seem to stop throwing up. But you know something, I haven't had a cigarette in ...

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Watching TV is a good way to tear yourself away from the computer.