<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Loser's Guide Loser's Guide

 Loser's Guide to Life

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

On the Road 

Then we stopped again at Wheelhub, and visited the World's Biggest Ball of Crap. It was impressive, and after I had taken a few pictures, the man from the office told me that there was actually a slightly Bigger Ball of Crap in the next county. “So we're no longer the World's Biggest Ball of Crap. Just thought I should tell you”, he said quietly. We went on looking at the ball, and I asked:

“When did that happen?”

“Last year.”

And I said, “So they just did it out of spite, then.”

“That's right, exactly.”

“Well, baloney to that. No way I'm stopping there.”

People just make me sick sometimes.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Watching TV is a good way to tear yourself away from the computer.