<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Loser's Guide Loser's Guide

 Loser's Guide to Life

Friday, May 18, 2007

Loanaphone 

I was sitting at home, getting a lot done, when suddenly (or eventually) the phone rang. It was a recorded voice inviting me to find out more about cheap loans. Press “9” now, etc. But who borrows money from a robot?

Just imagine the sort of person they expect to net with this approach: a guy sitting around with nothing important to do, so he answers the phone if it rings. (Of course, if he feels comfortable answering the phone, it probably means he's not a deadbeat).

He's thinking, “If I had a couple extra bucks, I'd go out, instead of sitting here in this dump. Ah, the phone! Maybe it's somebody who will lend me some money!”

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Watching TV is a good way to tear yourself away from the computer.