Loser's Guide to Life
|People like making lists, too.|
People like reading lists, because
1) it's all anyone has time for now.
2) I think it gives you a sense of accomplishment, reading them. All right. I've got time to read one thing.
3) Let it therefore be something constructive,
4) easy to follow,
6) and with some sort of point to it.
7) I want to come to the end of it and say, Well,
8) at least now we know where we stand.
9) It's nice to think that there is a limited number of steps to a thing.
10) I doubt that Alcoholics Anomyomous would have taken off if there had been a myriad steps leading goodness knows where.