<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Loser's Guide Loser's Guide

 Loser's Guide to Life

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Ads 

Saw an instructive ad the other day: “I was feeling bad, nausea, itching, kept urinating on myself, I had this thing growing in my arse. And I went to the doctor! Because, you know. And he gave me the drugs that we're trying to sell here.”

At that moment his wife grins approvingly, good doggy. And the husband says, “Have it seen to. Not just for yourself.” “But also for the people who care about you!” his wife says. Then she gives him a dog biscuit.

But what if you're sitting in your apartment and everything starts going to hell and nobody cares? It's people like that who really need to be told to go to a doctor. They're watching TV and wondering about these ads even as their vital organs shut down one by one.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Watching TV is a good way to tear yourself away from the computer.