<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Loser's Guide Loser's Guide

 Loser's Guide to Life

Monday, September 17, 2007

Work 

Yes, very interesting about intelligent machines and whatnot. But the whole question of the last century or so is “Do we business owners really need to pay people to do all the work? Because that is such a drag.” I think that's where this is going, and it's not really going to work out. Or it will end very badly.

Lately some computers have been making mistakes that I can't even understand; that's a bit odd. Usually what happens is you see what has gone wrong and correct it. But in this instance, not only am I unable to see why it's doing the wrong thing, I am also unaware that anything is wrong until I check up on it. I am perfectly agnostic about the motive, method and origins of the infelicity. And I can only imagine it will get worse: Cf. Golems etc.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Watching TV is a good way to tear yourself away from the computer.