<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Loser's Guide Loser's Guide

 Loser's Guide to Life

Friday, October 05, 2007

Office Visit 

A busy woman predicted that He would be with me in a moment.

I was in an office the other day, where, judging by the imitation brass sign near the entrance area, I was to be received. And it occurred to me, as I looked around, that not only was the furniture contemporary, but so was everything else in the room. It was a sterile setting. And I myself was somewhat sterile and completely, inarguably contemporary. I can't even remember what happened yesterday.

And I thought: what this place needs is a lanky folkpunk, chainsmoking and drinking tea and ...

I got into an argument with a guy
Almost, and
I thought of weapons
And the thought of my weapons
Was disturbing
The thought of his weapons

A busy woman predicted that He would be with me in a moment.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Watching TV is a good way to tear yourself away from the computer.