<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Loser's Guide Loser's Guide

 Loser's Guide to Life

Friday, January 26, 2007

Please Explain How I was Being Confrontational. At Once 

The other day I was having a coffee at the Second Cup, and when I got to the end of it, the last tablespoon or so, I noticed that there was some stuff in the bottom that didn't look like coffee grounds, or anything to do with the coffee-brewing process. In fact the material looked at first like insect parts, but unless I'm mistaken, it was really tea leaves. Or maybe the leaves of some wholly different plant. Is that possible? And if so, which is preferable: insect parts or unidentified leaves? I think that might be a conundrum.

Later that afternoon I paused to see if I was dying of strychnine poisoning or experiencing audial hallucinations. No on both counts. So I guess the stuff in the coffee was harmless. Probably good for you, in fact.

And I thought: Do not go gentle into that good night, because fuck that noise.

A bit later, my date complained that I am always making her feel stupid. I told her that was just about the dumbest thing I ever heard.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Watching TV is a good way to tear yourself away from the computer.