<$BlogRSDUrl$>


Loser's Guide Loser's Guide

 Loser's Guide to Life

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Donald Duck 

I have to say I was mightily suprised by this:

In 1995, a 1937 Mickey Mouse cartoon called "Clock Cleaners" contained in Walt Disney Cartoon Classics series' video "Fun on the Job" made the news because it allegedly included a frustrated Donald Duck shouting "Fuck you!", leading Wal-Mart to pull the video from its shelves.

Growing up, I just assumed Donald was shouting “Fuck you!” all the time. Of course, at first I didn't know what the expression meant and had to ask. I feel rather misled now, after all these years, and not a little betrayed.

But what is he saying then?

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Watching TV is a good way to tear yourself away from the computer.